Thursday, November 18, 2010

Letter of the Week success

Elijah and I have been having a letter of the week. For several weeks, he was really into it, but recently his interest has diminished. The letter J hasn't been a favorite for him- even though the main character in J is Jesus! Because of this, I have been wondering how effective it is to do the letter studies at with an "early" 2 yr. old.

I recently purchased him an easel. He loves it! I was surprised today when I looked at the easel and saw this:
Can you see it? Or does it take a momma's eye? Yep! That's a "e" "L" and a "J"! I was proud of our big boy. :) Guess the letter of the week is paying off.

1 comment:

  1. Way to Go Teacher Mom! I totally see it. Great Visual Memory at a young young age! And great Fine Motor Skills to be able to write it:)

    ReplyDelete

Followers