Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Living Life in Reverse


Elijah has entered that funny stage of motion where he moves backwards. The look on his face as he does this across the floor is hilarious! You can see those little wheels turning as he thinks, "Hey wait! This isn't the way I want to go! I'm getting farther away from what I wanted!". Priceless!

This little man has also reach the milestone of sitting up all by himself! Hurray! He has been able to be in the sitting position for about five months now. Put him up and he would stay there for a long time, but now he can get there. He loves being able to do that. When he does it, he usually looks around with a smile on his face looking for the coming applause. :)

In all of this movement, I've been able to get a small taste of what it'll be like when he's crawling/walking- and it's scary! This morning I left him on the floor in the middle of his room to go get something. As I came back upstairs I heard a crash. He had pulled the pole lamp in his room right down. No more leaving him alone mommy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers